My COUNTRY BOY!

Friday, March 5, 2010

gONe FiShINg!

Another one of my favorite dates we had getting to know each other was when Grant took me to this private pond. We had a I think an electric boat! It was the cutest little thing! So it was just the two of us on this little pond! So being the competitive people we are we want to out fish each other! So here we go I start catching fish left and right! Pretty much every time I put the pole in the water I have a fish! So I am just having a ball! It was hilarious because then Grant had to get the same lure as me! He was convinced that was it! However, I still out fished him! I think it ended up being 8-2 or 3! IT was GREAT! I knew it was driving him nuts that I beat him! :) it was an AMAZING night so we decide to come in and get off the pond because the bugs came out! So we pull back up to the dock and at this point in the night it was pretty dark out...so Grant somewhow got ahead of me. So I was trying to hurry up off the dock to meet up with him and BAM! I get my foot stuck in this huge pile of mud! This was SO embarrassng! WE had to go hose my foot off! I was filthy! It was a great night though and I think Grant was pretty impressed with my fishing skills but probably not my natural grace! HA! We had such a GREAt summer getting to know each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment