My COUNTRY BOY!

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Happy Birthday to ME! MY 21st Birthday!






So I just had my 21st birthday on April 14th! I was naturally excited for my birthday, and I was so bothered because I knew that Grant had been putting it off. I knew he had been trying to think of something big to do but he waited till the LAST minute! So he had a game that Wednesday and I went to it and then he told me to dress up. So we got all dressed up! He took my to JOHNNY'S ITALIAN STEAKHOUSE!!! It was TO DIE for! It was such an nice restruant! We had a cozy little dinner to ourselves! We stuffed ourselves! They had the most amazing focassia bread! Oh my goodness! haha but then when we were leaving we see a limo out front and I'm like oh my goodness someone came here in a limo! But I keep walking and the limo driver comes up to me and says I hear today is a special day for you. And I'm thinking OH MY WORD! ANd so I say, Ya it is! And he goes well I'm here to drive you anywhere you'd like! I started FREAKING OUT! It was a wonderful surprise!!! WE had the BEST night! We stopped by my house and the place I work Sonny's Pizza Bistro! Then downtown! It was SUCH A WONDERFUL night! I loved it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment