My COUNTRY BOY!

Monday, June 28, 2010

Bowling and Double Dates!









Grant and I have recently had the pleasure of getting to double date with Allison Rene Shafer and Adam Wayne White! We also had a fun night of bowling with Allison, Adam, Hannah, and Dustin! We went to Plaza Lanes. It was a Friday night after I closed at work. I had SUCH a wonderful time! We did the extreme bowling we had a blast! Well Grant was a little grumpy because he thought he was not bowling as well as he should have been! The weekend before that Grant, Adam, Allison, and myself went to Okoboji Restaurant and did karaoke! Well Allie and I did the boys chickened out! It was quite the night! Allie and I were going to sing the song I Love Rock N Roll but the girl who went right before us sang it so we ran up and took our name out. Then we decided to do These Boots are Made for Walkin'. Well Allie and I were lucky enough to be the LAST two to sing! So the first line was "Where my boots at?" or something like that and Allie is a very giggly person so she laughed through the first minute of the song. So here I am I was freaking out! Trying to sing by myself. It was the worst performance EVER! ha but we had a BLAST!

No comments:

Post a Comment